TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You accept that You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any information supplied by You. Failure to supply accurate, up to date personal information that results in a delay or non-delivery of Your order shall be entirely Your responsibility for which We accept no liability.
- It is Your responsibility to take reasonable steps to protect Your account from unauthorised access and ensure that Your password is kept secure and confidential. Should You have reason to believe that Your password security or account has been compromised it is Your responsibility to inform Us immediately and take action to prevent further breaches via Your systems.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove content from reviews, restrict or refuse access to, or terminate accounts and cancel pending orders at Our absolute discretion. Cancelled orders will not be charged.
- When placing an order with Us, you are making an offer to purchase. We will send You an Order Confirmation email to acknowledge Your offer. Your offer is considered accepted by Us only when We despatch the goods and send You a Despatch Confirmation email. Any goods on the same order not despatched and confirmed in a Despatch Confirmation email do not form part of that contract.
- We reserve the right to reject any offer at Our discretion at any time prior to acceptance. Rejected orders will be refunded in full or not charged.
- Any advice or recommendation given by Us is followed or acted upon entirely at Your own risk.
- The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the goods shall be those set out in the Site. You should be aware that although all reasonable steps are taken to ensure accuracy of descriptions and images on the Site, we cannot guarantee accuracy.
- We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any liability.
- For orders placed through our website immediate payment is required. Orders subsequently cancelled prior to despatch will be refunded in full.
- Failure to collect the funds successfully may result in delayed acceptance of Your order or cancellation.
- The payment currency will be in GBP. If your account is in a foreign currency then the amount will be exchanged at the exchange rate advertised by your bank or PayPal. Your bank and/or PayPal may also add fees. Please check with your bank and/or PayPal for more details.
- We aim to protect legitimate payment card and PayPal account holders from fraud and therefore will report to the relevant authorities any person using, or attempting to use, a payment method without apparent authority.
- Due to limited availability of some of the goods We sell, a particular item may be out of stock. We accept no liability for delays caused by goods being out of stock. If You have requested multiple shipments, We will debit the second and any subsequent shipment’s carriage charges from Your card.
- Delivery will be advised at the time of submitting Your order, but please allow up to 30 days for delivery. In stock items will generally be dispatched the same day, out of stock goods may take longer. Royal Mail delivery estimates are indeed that. E.g. Royal Mail 2ndclass 3-5 working days is an estimated times scale and is in no way guaranteed.
- Any claim based on any defect in quantity, quality or condition of the goods must be notified to Us within three days of delivery, after which You will be deemed to have accepted the goods.
- The cost of delivery shipment will be displayed in the checkout prior to submitting Your order. The cost is dependent on destination country and service level selected. Not all services are available in all locations. We reserve the right not to ship to all countries/destinations.
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, the goods shall pass to You at the point at which they are delivered to You.
- It is Your responsibility to ensure that someone is available at the address to sign for the delivery should it be required. We accept no liability for delays in You receiving the order, due to no signature being available at the address provided. Expected date of delivery is estimated and may be subject to change due to adverse conditions.
- In the unlikely event of non-delivery of Your order, you agree to undertake reasonable steps, as requested by Us in order to resolve the situation for You as quickly as possible. Steps may include, but are not limited to;
- confirming with Your local delivery centre that no consignments are being held for You;
- ensuring that someone is available to take delivery at the address provided, and
- providing Us or Our delivery partners declaration of non-delivery upon request.
- Although every effort will be made by Us to ensure that non-delivery, issues are resolved as quickly as possible, Royal Mail does not consider delayed items as “lost ” or “missing” for 15 days within the UK, or 20 days overseas. This may result in exceptional circumstances to a delay in replacing or refunding Your order.
- It is Your responsibility to inform Us as soon as practicable (but no more than seven days), of subsequent delivery of goods previously refunded or replaced due to non-delivery.
- Failure by You to return or make available for collection, goods previously refunded or replaced but subsequently delivered, will result in Your being debited for the current retail value of the items.
AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
- All prices on the Site are subject to change without prior notice.
- Although every effort is made by Us to ensure that the prices displayed on the Site are correct, mispricing can occur. Under these circumstances, We reserve the right, at Our discretion, either to contact You for instructions or cancel Your order and notify You accordingly.
- Where goods are “in stock”, this is indicated on the particular product page on the Site. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, stock level errors can occur. We accept no liability whatsoever for delays as a result of stock level inaccuracies.
- You may return Your order, or part thereof, for a refund for any reason for up to 28 days from the day of dispatch, provided that the returned items have not been used and are returned to Us “as new” with their original packaging and any tags attached.
- This facility is offered in addition to the right of EU customers to cancel their order within 14 days, as laid down in the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 and may be withdrawn at any time at Our discretion without notice.
- Returns should be sent to Allens of Kingsbury (Swimwear) Ltd,
RETURN OF GOODS
- On the reverse of the original invoice is a section to be filled in should you require an exchange. If you are returning goods for a refund please highlight the returned goods and clearly state that a refund is required on the front of the original invoice,
- You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
- We will reimburse You the original purchase amount paid for the goods where You have requested a refund
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- Refunds will be minus any promotional discounts applied that no longer qualify, i.e. if the original order qualified for £5 off for a minimum spend of £50 and the return of an item(s) brings the order value below the £50 threshold, the £5 discount will be deducted from the refund due.
- All sizes, dimensions and/or weights stated in this Site are approximate and do not take into account any packaging materials.
- Due to the nature of differing hardware, monitors and graphic cards, any colours displayed on screen may not be the exact match of those of the product. Whilst We make every attempt to make sure they are accurate, different hardware configurations will show them slightly differently.
- Should You believe that any product You have purchased from Us is faulty, it is Your responsibility to contact Us as soon as reasonably practicable and give Us as much detail as You can. We will then assess the situation and determine the best course of action required, in order to resolve the situation for You as quickly as possible.
- You agree to undertake reasonable steps as requested by Us, in order to resolve the situation. Steps may include, but are not limited to, providing Us with images of said fault by email or post. Returning the item to Us or Our appointed expert, via Our appointed service, for assessment, and ensuring the availability of the item for collection by Our agents.
- If any product that is purchased is faulty, We will exchange it for an identical replacement (where stock availability allows) free of charge, provided that the product is returned to Us with its original packaging and the fault is notified to Us. The provision of a replacement item is conditional on Our appointed expert first verifying the reported fault.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- All goods supplied by Us conform to all relevant British and European standards.
WE UNDERTAKE TO ENSURE THAT ALL GOODS SUPPLIED BY US ARE ‘AS DESCRIBED’, OF ‘SATISFACTORY QUALITY’ AND ‘FIT FOR PURPOSE’. IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT THAT AN ITEM FAILS TO MEET THESE STANDARDS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO ‘REJECT’ IT FOR A FULL REFUND, PROVIDED THIS IS DONE WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME FRAME. OUTSIDE A REASONABLE TIME FRAME, WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE ITEM AT OUR ABSOLUTE DISCRETION.